Spring has Sprung!
Advanced Land Management has kicked off spring clean up services which refurbish and revitalize lawns and landscapes. In addition to lawn cleanup our spring clean up services include a lot of prep work for garden beds, edging and much more.
In New Jersey, winters are always different and s this spring is no different. While we are off to a cool start this spring. The amount of cleanup you did last fall doesn’t matter much, there is always more to do to get your lawn and landscape ready for the growing season.
Spring Clean Up
- Blow-out all leaves and light debris.
- Remove any garbage, twigs, and fallen fruit. (Not avoiding areas behind bushes and hard-to-reach places.)
- Weed garden beds and prep for growing season.
- Re-edge all garden beds, approximately 5 inches deep. A deeper edge better contains the mulch to the bed, and holds up under rough weather conditions. (Always provide a straight line or the proper curve to the bed.)
- Add fresh mulch throughout all garden beds. (Not avoiding areas behind bushes and hard-to-reach places.)
- Properly dispose all debris and all edgings collected.
Spring is a time of rebirth and reawakening from New Jersey’s long winter nap. Getting out into the fresh air of spring can do much to revitalize you as well as your plants. Give Advanced Land Management a couple of hours to cleaning things up and you will be rewarded with a healthier and more vigorous landscape and it will also do wonders for you as well.